The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day the 79th--Weigh-In Wednesday

And it's the DAY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Yes, it's another WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY.

Drumroll, please....and I weigh 230 lbs.

All right, perhaps I should have lost 4 pounds and not just 2 1/2 in the last 2 weeks, but people, it's weight-loss and I'm not killin' myself over it.

The point is this: the weight is going down. That's the whole point. Whole. Point.

By the way, yesterday's post is below. Yes, I posted two in one day.

Thanks to the wonky eye with the conjunctivitis, I have not exercised since Saturday. Although this is NOT good, it's also not terrible. I mean, it's not like I went out and drowned my sorrows on a date with Ben & Jerry...or face-planted in the Big Bag O' Almond M&Ms. Or went to Coney Islander and ate 4 chili-dogs complete with cheese....

Meanwhile, I am investigating brown rice pasta and soy cheese and will report back on homemade mac 'n' cheese. Even this Salad Queen needs a little comfort food once in a while.

I am losing weight. I am getting healthy. The weight loss will accelerate with increase in exercise. I am not going to be 200+ for the rest of my life.

My weight is going to be under control.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thanks for joinin' me on the Big Bus Ride O' Success!

Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha