This journal details:
- How much water I drink each day
- How much of my supplements and vitamins I take each day
- Overall, what I eat
- My mood
- How much SLEEP I managed to get the night before
- Movement--exercise, walking, carrying stuff out to the trash, housework...anything
- 5 things for which I am grateful that day
- One thing that is kind or thoughtful or good that I have done for someone else that day
- One thing that I have done for myself
And I think that's it! A friend does this each day--Poodle--and I decided to do it, too.
Went to Pei Wei for lunch today, and had 2 servings of steamed edamame ("no salt") and it was so good and fun to eat. Saw Susan who works there and is a friend from before I started going to Pei Wei. And this morning, my breakfast was a beautiful, ripe, juicy Ruby Red Grapefruit from Texas...those Texans sure know how to grow grapefruit...
Here's the deal--this works for me. I like eating this way. I wasn't hungry afterwards until I realized "hey, it's lunch time and yes, I do want something to eat!" I love that...
I am taking a little vacation and visiting some other churches that I have longed to see, as in loooooooooonged...St. Jerome's is my home, but it's fun to go on a trip so you can doubly enjoy coming home and staying there. Today, I visited Trinity with my friend Keith the English Prof and we sat with Bill the Presence. Such a beautiful service--a great homily--incredible music--gorgeous, awe-inspiring nave--lovely people. It was so cool to be there. I'm going to visit there and Holy Family a few times before wending my way back home.
And it's back on the Correct Eating and Weight Loss Trail I go! Who's with me?
And hey! post your New Year's Resolutions!
Love you and thank you for joining me...