The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day the 76th

Oh, and it's Sunday afternoon. But no, I didn't run on the rebounder a 2nd time yesterday. Nonetheless, I did it ONCE, and am going to do it today later this evening.

And the crowd cheers!

I had eggplant again today, and way too much yogurt yesterday. But I so seldom ever eat anything in too great a quantity or eat something I really shouldn't (OK, like the pumpkin pie at Poodle's which he sent home with me.)

And of course, my body is holding fluid. Like a sponge. At least I'm not having leg cramps in the night.

Here's a total digression--most of us had had a charlie-horse in the calf at some point. But have you ever had a cramp in the long muscle that runs down the inside of your thigh? "Don't" is my advice. It hurts so bad that I cry and pray and try not to swear all at one time. I mean, it hurts in a way that a cramp in your foot or in your calf does not hurt. And it is achy for a few days after that.

It's cold here and damp, and I'm going over to Poodle's tonight to hang and watch a movie. Meanwhile, I am trying not to get all discombobulated because I would go and get on the scales and then get irritated. Honestly, I could thump me in the head sometimes, except I don't believe in hitting.

Meanwhile, at Rancho Weltha, there is laundry to do and the sort of preparation that is required when the sprayers come for the every-six-weeks visit.

But I haven't eaten chocolate or Coca Cola or made instant chocolate mousse or gone to Sonic. And that's something.

So...it's increase the exercise, eat really well, and watch this weight peel off. Because it's going to.

Get on board the train with me, 'cause it's pickin' up speed now!

Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha