The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Monday, January 24, 2011

Day the 77th

This will be fairly short because I have conjunctivitis in my left eye.

It's so "no fun." I ate some yogurt today--and don't feel like eating much.

Thank goodness for Murine (not Visine because I don't care about the red--and I don't need the vasoconstrictors) so my eye doesn't burn and itch as much.

You know, this left eye has really been battling it, and I wonder if some of this is the weather and some of it is...detoxifying, which mimics all sorts of illness and inflammation.

Well, that's my story, and I'm stickin' wit' it.

And I'm of the opinion that if you don't feel like eating--don't. Just drink lots of water and be done with it.

So harrumph, harrumph--I am not exactly Susie Smiley--just want this silly eye to get back to normal which it will.

Meanwhile, Wednesday is Weigh-In-Wednesday so mark your calendars...and show up for the fun.

Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha