The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day the 43rd

Reader, I must make this brief.

So little time as the holidays approach--after work, off and running to meet a friend for a movie; tomorrow, an early, early start and time to forward proofing comments to the church admin for the Christmas Eve missalette; tomorrow evening, racing out to get to Choir practice on time; and Thursday, speeding away from work to meet Poodle for dinner and Christmas gift exchange!

Whew--I'm glad the Holidays are almost here!

Last night...I had earlier eaten some salad at work for my lunch, after devouring apple and cashew butter, and then...I went to Border's book store and decided to get a piece of Pumpkin spice bread. It was not that great--too dry for me! I was not well pleased to sacrifice one of my treats for something not-so-wonderful.

But Pumpkin Cheesecake awaits! Right now, I am finishing my break and eating a lovely cold crisp Jonathan apple (my favorites!) slathered with cashew butter. Mmmm....mmmmmm....GOOD! Earlier today was salad...I ADORE SALAD!!!

And tonight, off to Harry Potter with Keith the English Prof.

Thank you for joining the fun and frolic here on Weltha Gets Jiggy With Her Diet.

Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha