The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day the 27th

Here we are again...a Sunday afternoon, Annual Meeting at Church with Church Lunch and I ate lots of salad and stuff like that. Very much fun...and we h ave a new Senior Warden, New Vestry Members--and...new pics tomorrow for the blog.

And lots of people saying I look great. I love this.

Not much to say because I am OFF TO A MOVIE--nothing exciting just fun with the Choir members.

I love this blog. I love my commentors! I love feeling good and losing weight.

And I love the hope that fills my heart at this time of year.

This is a short one--but boy was that salad good today. And the other vegetables!!! And the fruit salad for dessert AND the lovely raw fruit that started my meal.

Love you all, companions on my journey!

Independently,

Weltha

1 comment:

  1. And a big hello to RebekahC who has just joined our little community! Love you and love that you are on the journey with us all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha