The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Monday, December 27, 2010

Day the 48th Sunday December 26

Church was lovely if light on the congregation--I had a bagel first (actually a breakfast bagel with ham and egg on Asiago) and then on to church where I ended up as the surprise accompanist on the anthem (yes, I do play the piano)

Then I took myself off to Border's bookstore to use up the rest of the credit on a gift card and lo and behold, ran into Woodstock--we were planning to hit the 5 pm showing at The Circle Cinema of The King's Speech so we hung out there and then on the theatre where we ran into...Poodle and some nice friends. Totally unbeknownst to me, but Poodle was planning to see it with friends, and wondered if we would be at the same show. So...the 6 of us went to the BACK ROW and enjoyed the movie WAY too much. And then...off to Braum's with Woodstock to get frozen yogurt. Yes, I had chocolate frozen yogurt (which gave me acid reflux so I won't do that late at night anytime soon--or ever) but it was a fun holiday treat. Oh, lunch with the Choir and just had guacamole and chips because I wasn't too hungry from the bagel!!

A lovely day! OK, how was YOUR Christmas????

Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha