- Being yelled at. I cry like crazy if someone yells at me or scolds me.
- Feeling stupid and as if I am not "getting" something. Especially if it's a something I think I should get. Easily.
- Thinking about my parents and remembering how cool they were and how much I miss them.
- Melanie's death in Gone With The Wind, and Scarlett getting dumped by Rhett.
- The Book of Common Prayer...Rite I brings the tears like nothing else.
- God's goodness to me.
- When I'm mistreated or feel I've been.
- Some of our anthems and hymns at church.
- Million Dollar Baby
- Being afraid for my future--I have to work on not doing allowing myself to think this way.
- Talking to my therapist--I don't think Janis and I have ever made it through a session without me getting weepy at least a little.
- Feeling heartbroken (oh, like this makes me unusual)
- When my bipolarity acted up all the time and even meds didn't control it too well.
- When something bad or sad happens to someone I care about.
- When I'm sick--I cry constantly then. Constantly. I do not make a good sick person. Doctors, beware!
And that about does it. I mean, I cry so easily it's not even funny...I am Weltha--see me weep!