The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Friday, February 25, 2011

Day the 109th

I will post again on Monday...No Saturday or Sunday posting this weekend but will post for both on Monday.


THE MOVE is this weekend, and I will be up to my eyeballs in moving and all the fun that goes with it this weekend.


In other news, I am going to buy a new scale and have thrown my old one out--it was just...not in good shape. I promise to buy one BEFORE my next Weigh-In Wednesday!


Major shout-out to my movers: Rack, Eric, Marke, Mike, Gary, Havah, Lee, Elmer, and Michael (he of the Cher-like legs...Day the 102nd...with his permission, I added the pic to the post...don't miss it...he's up to 61 page views and will probably never forget the trauma of it all...). Thank you, men and woman--you are the BEST!!!


And in yet OTHER news, I had a veggie bagel on Asiago at Old School this morning...and this is my tiny little break...at the library for a few and then back home to continue to get ready...the hours are tickin' down...


Love you all--tune in on Monday!


Independently,

Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha