- Celebrated with me my graduation from grad school with my Master's in Language and Literature
- Rejoiced at how happy I was--and am--to find St. Jerome's as my church
- Laughed at anything funny I said
- Commiserated when things didn't go so great for me
- Prayed for me when I was out of work and broke
- Given me the coolest and most thoughtful gifts--and I have them all to this day
- Shared with me the comings and goings of her own life and allowed me to be a part
And you know what? In all of this, she became one of my Best Friends Forever.
Jean--you are also celebrating with me that I am losing weight and doing this blog! You are a true friend--one whom I will know and love for the rest of my life. I am so glad we worked together that summer...little did we know...
So...here is to real friendship, hanging together as women or buddies or whatever, and making a difference in each other's lives...