The totally shame-free, actual-life, real-time blog where I tell all, show all--without nagging or whining (all right--maybe a little whining...)--in my attempt to stop being a fat middle-aged woman who avoids mirrors and clothing stores and start being a woman at home in her body...brought to you by a real woman, the Independent Weltha Herself. I won't give any advice, and I'm not asking for any--just companionship on my journey.

Every day...a new post. Every other week...my real weight. Every month...new pictures.

For every woman who has ever tried to just lose the extra weight and feel good...overall and about herself...and who lived to tell the story.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day the 190th and Weigh-In Wednesday

Oh Reader, I did not lie.

Remember I said that I would post Monday thru Friday until I get my laptop?

No, no, I don't have my laptop yet.

I was sick on Monday and Tuesday with some sort of respiratory scunge [technical term] that is going around My Town. Even as I type, I am coughing and feeling sort of...less-than-my-sparkling-best. Thus, I did not post Monday or Tuesday. Doggone it. If I had had my laptop, I would have posted from home. I would have. Yes, I would have. Despite being sicker than the proverbial canine.

But I'm much better. And I weighed this morning, and guess what? My weight is back down. Okay, I haven't eaten all that great, (as in not at all...) but thanks to not eating at all yesterday, my weight is:

223

It will probably be back up after a meal or two but hey! It's back down to pre-Christmas overweight at this particular moment, and this feels so very good.

And it might be the beginning of eating better. There are 2 apples with me. Okay, I had a bag of peanuts but still...the apples are there, and I'm ever pleased with myself. Of course, there is a sandwich in the fridge for lunch, but I have hardly eaten over the last day...

Plans for the next many days now include:


  • Changing out the OTHER cat box. It's a humble plan, but a much-needed one...

  • Cleaning the bathroom. It needs it.

  • Taking out lots of trash from Christmas and before (and we include our tree in this...)

  • Cleaning the kitchen

  • Cooking so I have something decent to eat in the evenings and at work.

  • Laundry. We are approaching desperation here...

  • Sorting out drawers and the closet

  • Unpacking

And on, and on...


No great meditation for today because I think the Weight News is enough...


Independently,


Weltha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for havin' your say! You're an INDEPENDENT WOMAN (or an INDEPENDENT MAN!), too! Just remember, this is an ADVICE-FREE ZONE...so please send the advice back to its room, and PLEASE comment about what you've done or just join in the ray-rah!

Independently,

Weltha